- Your baby can’t die from being intact. (Bleeding to death, infection, such as gangrene, or herpes from your Mohel are all ways babies have died after being subjected to male infant genital mutilation.) Your grandchildren can’t die from being intact either, and your son is more likely to leave your grandchildren intact if he is intact. More living babies = more grandbabies = more love.
- Your baby’s future sexual experiences will be enjoyable. Sex will be as it was meant to be for him. Sex will be better for your future daughter-in-law. The foreskin has over 16 protective and erogenous functions including the functions that enable women to enjoy sex as it was meant to be. Foreskin is analogous to the prepuce or clitoris on a woman, it was really meant to be there and removing it is a crime against your child’s fullest potential experience of being a man. It also allows the penis to grow to its eventual natural size with no restriction and erections are also unconstricted. No embarrassing scars, discoloration, keratinization, or possible cosmetic problems from accidental “botched” circumcisions. No hair appearing to grow on the shaft when the upper pubic area tries to accommodate the size of an erection. No pain at the scar site.
- It’s easier for parents to take care of. Don’t retract; wipe like a finger; only clean what is seen. No need to worry about any swelling, bleeding, scabbing, pus, adhesions, screaming while peeing, or any of the complications of male genital mutilation.
- It’s not your body. I know you think you own his body because you make all other medical decisions for him. But genital mutilation is not a medical decision. Over 98% of boys in the world who are intact (and 80% or more of the world is intact) have never had a single problem with their penises from being intact. Almost without exception, there are non-surgical methods to handle any issues that arise from being intact. If you have never thought of cutting off any other part of your child’s body for cosmetic purposes, you shouldn’t for your son’s genitals either.
- Nobody will make fun of him. His penis is going to stay the way it was made, which is awesome! Nobody will ever break up with him because of dry sex, painful intercourse, or wanting to experience a whole penis. Today’s parents are choosing to leave their boys intact. Today’s women are experiencing the way sex was meant to be, and they are leaving their children intact. Before much longer it will be weird to be the guy who is circumcised, not the other way around. If your son ever comes to you and says, “Hey Mom and Dad, I’m really ticked off that you didn’t cut off part of my penis at birth, please please please let me go get tied to a board, and slice away at my junk without anesthesia while I can’t say no!” I will pay you $1,000,000. Each and every one of you.
#circ, #circumcision, #complications, #cosmetic, #foreskin-is-not-a-birth-defect, #genital, #genital-mutilation, #intact, #intactivism, #intactivist, #mutilation, #top-5-reasons-to-leave-your-baby-intact